Apple Store coming to Pasadena!

dannyvin

Registered
I was just on the Apple employment website, there are tons of job openings for Apple associates at a store located in Pasadena on Colorado blvd. I'm guessing its in Paseo Colorado complex. But anyways, its a closer store for me! :D Give me your thoughts!
Danvin

I agree though, apple seems to be concentrating a lot on the US, particularly on the west coast. I'm not sure on the reason, maybe more "Mac friendly people?", but whatever, i have noticed that trend.:confused:

Wow, that's nice. Although, I must admit, I am a bit worried about Di-No Computers. They have been THE Apple dealer in Pasadena for a long long time. I hope this doesn't take away from their business.

yeah, i feel bad for Di-no, they've been there for a long time and I've bought a lot of stuff there. I hope everything works out for them. Also, I think the store may even be in Old Town Pasadena... Wow, that would be the perfect surrounding!

I work about a mile from the Glendale store...

I live in the middle of both the Glendale and the Northridge stores...

And now when I'm at my best friend's house (girl I'm working on - on both converting to Macs and on something else :D) I'll be in the middle of both the Glendale and Pasadena stores!

It's a great time to be a Mac Convert! :)

Originally posted by fryke
are there old towns in the US?

Um, Old Town Pasadena?
As old as a town can get in the US (while still belonging to the US) I guess! heh :p :D

But I guess Los Angeles (and probably some other parts of the US between the Pacific and Texas) is one of the last "Old Towns" (can it still be calleda "town???) in the US since it used to belong to Mexico when it got its name... hmmm...

Back