apple store in seattle

buggs1a

Registered
Does anyone have any idea if Apple is going to have an Apple store in Wash State/Seattle or anything?
Is there a web page at their site that lists upcomming or has feedback link stuff? They need a store here asap as Wash state has no good apple stores really.

I remember hearing rumors when the first stores were being built that Seattle and/or Bellevue would get a store at some point. With Apple expanding to open 175 stores by the end of 2003 I suspect that Seattle will get one within the next year or so (I no inside info however).

With respect to good Apple stores in Washington I have had good luck with "The Computer Store" in Seattle.

The computer store is way to far as I'm in Tukwila, plus the prices they have last time i was there was not good. it's just way to far.

So hopefully Apple will release one closer to Tukwila which is where I'm at. They should have one in Southcenter and Bellevue I spose.

I'd say the odds of Apple putting a store in Tukwila are just about zero. I would expect that they would pick high-end high-traffic locations like Pacific Place or 6th Ave downtown or Bellevue Square for their stores. Tukwila and Southcenter don't match the demographics of the places they have been putting their stores.

I also don't understand why you say The Computer Store is "too far" it's only about 15 miles from where you live.

Back