Apple Store in Skokie, Chicago - opening 7th Nov.

Giaguara

Chmod 760
Staff member
Mod
I heard something somewhere (?) about a possible Apple Store in Skokie, north Chicago. There's nothing about it in Apple's site yet, but walking in the Old Orchard mall this is what I found (look at the store front, not at my iPod!).

Has anyone heard any rumors of Skokie store? ;) ::alien::

old_orchard.jpg

Yes, there will be one. Just like Apple to put on in Skokie AFTER I move to West Virginia. That would have been right in my back yard almost ;D.

Apple, here's a hint: Apple Store WV. There's plenty of space in downtown Charleston and the mall. I'd be 5 minutes away walking. Please? I'd work there even!

I'd like for an Apple store here in Stanislaus County, but it would never happen because there are far too few Mac users.

So, G, you live in Illinois?

Well if Apple is taking suggestions for locations, how about Providence Place Mall - Providence RI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

OUR APPLE STORE IN CLEVELAND will finally be open on the 24th! So you know where I'll be, no not out doin donuts in the middle of the street, well maybe a lil later that night, but in the big ass traffic jam trying to see all the new opening stores.

Nice iPod...

Err... nah. I don't feel like trying to get a ride to the middle of the country...

Oh, the pain of moving away from Chicago! Again Apple, would a Charleston, W.V. store kill you (yeah, it probably would, but what the hey)?

Ok, tried to go to our new Apple store, this place is still crowded as all hell. Not one parking spot, and i drive like a mad man when fighting for a spot and still nothing. As if people don't leave or something. I saw the front door and the big Apple logo, lol, thats as close as i can get without parking anywhere and getting a ticket.

Urbansory said:
Ok, tried to go to our new Apple store, this place is still crowded as all hell. Not one parking spot, and i drive like a mad man when fighting for a spot and still nothing. As if people don't leave or something. I saw the front door and the big Apple logo, lol, thats as close as i can get without parking anywhere and getting a ticket.
Not something you typically see at a Gateway store, LOL...

1st in! :)

There were not many people online untill about 5,30.. here some pics anyway.

While opening the doors

Attachments

• orchard2.jpg
    orchard2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 12
Heh, cool! Good for you... I bet that's every Mac lover's dream, to be the first person inside a new Apple Store. ;)

Any pictures that include yourself?

Back