Apple Store reached?

nervus

fencer
Help!
My son wanted to order the new G5.
So we ordered through the dutch on-line Apple store. It seemed to accept the order, however before we could write down the order number the connection was lost. Now when trying to check whether the order is getting processed we seem to be not to be able to this (no number) :(
Of course we do not want to take the risk to get delivered 2 systems (that would mean Euro 8000.-). On the other hand since he will need the system for his study (technical informatics) we can not just wait for a few weeks to see what will happen :(
Any suggestions what to do will be appreciated.
Regards
nervus

I would call Apple. See the most local number of Apple and call them, explaining what has happened. Tehy should be able to see whether you managed to order it or not. And in case Apple Netherlands is clsoed today, recall tomorrow. :)

you might already found out, but anyway the number of apple a-dam you want to call is 020-346 9163
>at least they might now what to do

groeten!

Hi,

I should have put a reply here earlier. I did follow Giaguara's advice the next day. Just right I did this because my crappy Windowsbox had managed to place 2 orders for a G5 system :mad: Maybe the beast feels it should be replaced? ;)
For the moment that seems not a good idea (would certainly cause havoc with SWMBO :rolleyes: )
Anyhow one of the orders was cancelled.

Regards and tnx for the advice

nervus

Back