Apple stores down

irfaan

Registered
I just noticed that the apple stores (Canada and US) are down. Do they do just small updates this late at night (1am mst)? Or could this be in prep for something bigger?

Haha by the time most people read this we should know our answer. Either we will be excited or I will have stirred up some excitement for nothing!

It looks like they've given the store a different look. I like it; very organized, very clean.

vista has this in the file browser, and so does itunes. the finder doesn't. except in some circumstances... like some spotlight things. i'd like it.

vista has this in the file browser, and so does itunes. the finder doesn't. except in some circumstances... like some spotlight things. i'd like it.
Do you mean the way in which the Store shows the path? If so, I remember that OS X has (always?) shown this when looking at the results from "Find," and this is still the case with Spotlight in Tiger. You're right, though, that this is not the norm for Finder windows in general. From what I've read elsewhere, it seems that Leopard will include the paths in Finder windows.

Back