Apple & Sun?

The Sun will ripen and nurture the Apple. :D

Sun has always claimed and lived by the notion that the "Network" is the thing that makes things happen. Apple is singing the "Digital Hub" song (which has been sounding really nice to me) - Now u put these two together and the innovative "Networked Digital Hub" becomes an awesome force that will be difficult to touch by any others MicroS--t, Linux

I would prefer that any alliance between the two will drive the two into new and innovative directions - dont get stuck on what they are doing now or in the past but instead look at the potential. I often watch Apple product announcements at expos and conferences and just say "wow!" "that is great" "cool!" almost like they read my mind on the things that I find need to be done - even though I am not able to articulate what it is that I want done. :rolleyes:

So the "Networked Digital Hub" will allow me access to my digital lifestyle anywhere, anyplace, and anytime.
"wow!"

The Sun will ripen and nurture the Apple.
::ha:: ::ha:: ::ha:: very funny...

Apple should let Sun install OS X on its workstations, and, um, Java on its desktops. Then Apple could break into the Big Business market with their OS and, um, Sun could, uh... yeah, Java's already pretty mainstream... hmm.

Back