Apple Switch Parody - "Crash Different"

cockneygeezer

Registered
Dear All,

If this has been mentioned before, please forgive me and don't flame me. I did try a search before I posted this thread, but it seems that the Advanced Search option has not been implemented yet...

Anyway, surfing the web last night (as you do) and I came across a Apple Switch parody that made me cry with laughter.

I think that it's so good I decided to host it on my website too, as the original link is posted on someone's forum blah blah blah.

Anyway, check it out and post your comments...

http://www.michaeloglesby.com/newsviews.html

Enjoy, like I did :D

I am sorry to tell you that it is posted before. When I was downloading it(quicktime version) on a recent pc, I opened Mediaplayer and Mediaplayer locks and I had to use ctrl-alt-delete. When you own an iBook 700 mhz and you saw that it hasn't enough power to count 3000 integers in Java and it doesn't displays so bright as a pc the normal reaction is that the computer isn't as good as the other one. It now seems that the 600/1300 mhz Centrino is also underpowered if you are Mr Perfect Upgrade.

Search for "inner child" and you'll get back several places this has been posted.

I'm actually starting to tire of this spoof... anybody else?

Back