Apple's new font: Frutiger

AppleWatcher

Tigerrr
Maybe a stupid question, but is there anyone who can give a link to Apple's new font named 'Frutiger'?

Thankx,

AppleWatcher

Huh? Neh, Apple Garamond was the Think Different font.
Now they have a new font (Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar font) named Frutiger...

AppleWatcher

Adobe Frutiger is another font (check the "e" to be certain).

Myriad is the font in question.

I thought they were using Lucidia Grande now? Frutiger is not new, it was around when I was in design school 5 years ago. And the version of garamond they had used was hand tweaked by Apple. I really liked it, but as with all of Apple's design choices I think I will grow to like the new one just as much.
On the other hand, Apples design choices I dont think I will ever agree with are:
"Puck" mouse
Blue and White G3
Mirror mac
New pics of rumored "iPhone", (they cant be real can they, it looks like something Apple designed just before the first G4)...

Originally posted by Chibi15
Lucida Grande is the OSX System Font

With a slick looking setup like you have anytime you post its gonna turn the thread into a discussion of home desktops :).

Originally posted by swizcore

With a slick looking setup like you have anytime you post its gonna turn the thread into a discussion of home desktops :).

LOL ! You're right.
:)

Thankyou! :)

*Note - the link in this post has been removed. Myriad is a copytighted Adobe font and may not be publicly distributed thru this site.*

If you have Adobe Illustrator installed onto your machine, then you can use Myriad but only from within Illustrator.

I never searched for the font file, but I'm sure it is lying somewhere...

@gus

Myriad comes free installed with OS 10.2. Didn't you guys know that?

NOTE: I'm not stating this as my own actual proof, I was just told this by a few other people. ;)

Back