Apple's Recomendation on Gaming

I'll sum it up. Our machines are great for gaming. The more expensive ones are for the really hardcore gamers. ;-)

I wonder why apple puts iPod into the suggested extra's... I've never known how an ipod would help you plying games :) mabye storing them, but it doesn't seem like it would be too helpful.

I was thinking the same thing, Mr. K, what the hell does iPods have to do with gaming? Maybe they are thinking of Breakout gamers...

Well why not use the current iPod as a simple gaming system? Granted it wouldn't be a gameboy, but hey, with creativly constructed games, it wouldn't be that bad... couldn't hurt...

Nobody noticed that Apple suggest you put a 2Gb of PC-133 SDRAMs in a 333Mhz DDR RAM motherboard? Seems funny if you ask me :) Better mail them and tell them they made a big, really big, mistake :cool:

Wouldn't be a real problem except of course that the SDs don't fit physically :D

Grtz,
.anerki

QUOTE:
A Quote...
"If Apple had allowed other manufacturers to licence its technology and operating systems years ago, Windows would never have been invented; Microsoft would be a small applications developer complaining about the Apple monopoly; Intel would still be making chips for calculators and AMD wouldn't even exist."

i argue that if Apple had done so, it would be OUT OF BUSINESS!!! :cool: there were already TONS of Intel chips out there and there was no way Apple could have convinced everyone to switch over to a Motorola chip.

however, perhaps your statement would rind true if you added, "... and had written the Mac OS for Intel AND Motorola..."

:cool:

yeah man, i remebered were we had osxonintel.com... dunno if this website still run... :D

Originally posted by arden
Try it.

Doesn't seem to be up anymore. Its a nice idea, but we all know about the problems with porting osx to Intel or AMD machines.

Some iPod games would be cool though. Tetris!!!!!

i wanna see games on the iPod, you could really do some cool things with the touch weel... and it would add ten to the cool factor of the iPod.

I wish there was Freelancer on OS X. I wouldn't want to have to boot it up through Virtual PC or something.

yeah, i know what you mean about having games on the iPod. I wish you could have more than just that one game...like install or run other games on the iPod. I wonder if the next iPod will have that feature...

Back