AppleScript Problem

rickysuper

Registered
If I save my script as application, I got "unexpectedly quit" error message when I launching the script. But if I click "run" within the script editor, it runs without any problems. And if I save as complied script and run with Menu script bar, it also works! Every applescript has same problems including apple's offical scripts. There are no problems during the OS installation and everything seems to be allright except launching the applescript applicatons? Am I need to reinstall the OS but? Anyone can help.

My machine is G4/450 (AGP). The OS I running is MacOS X 10.1.1 5M28 (freshly installed in Friday!) with 896MB Ram and two 40GB Hard Disk.

Thanks a lot!

I have found the solution! If you have installed the "ToastVideoCDSupport.component" into your system. All applescripts save as application will not launch! (In my case).

After removing the "ToastVideoCDSupport.component" out of my system (without restart), all my applescript (save as application) can be launch without any problem. I know there are some people facing the same problem. Removing "ToastVideoCDSupport.component" from system may be the solution.

Back