Appleworks - Mail Merge and "Floating" Images

Hafco

Registered
I'm working for my dad this summer, and I'm having a little trouble using Appleworks. I haven't had any formal Mac training since sometime around 1997, so needless to say I've forgotten a lot and not much of what I remember still works the way I was taught. I know how to accomplish this stuff in Microsoft Word, but the Mac is the workhorse at our business, so I need to make these documents in Appleworks.

Specifically, this is an order form. The remaining issue I've run into is as follows:

How do I set up data fields for a Mail Merge? I haven't used Mail Merge techniques since I was a freshman in high school, and even then it was in Microsoft Word. I know this is what has to be set up, but I'm at a loss as to how to execute it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out here. We're a small business and really can't afford to bring in professional outside help. My dad has been a Mac user since 1994 and doesn't ever plan on moving to another OS (with good reason--that Mac he bought in 1994 is still running and has crashed less during its 11 year run than the Windows computer I use at home and purchased in April of this year), and we'd really like to get his new 2005 iMac going as the only computer we'll need.

Back