April 10.

Originally posted by Paragon
Here in Denmark the legal drinking age is 18, but kids can walk into any store buy beers if you are 15, they never check their age. I don't think it's a big problem here. After the first couple of times with a hangover and responsible parents, they get the picture and don't drink too much anyways.

Just to compare...here you can't get a drivers license unless you are 18 and in the US I think it's 15. Now tell me what's the most dangerous action?

I totally agree with you. TOTALLY.
Those big fat american people, who think that they're GOD. (this is not for all the american people, but America keeps the state/country with the most Fat people.)

senne.

Originally posted by Paragon
Here in Denmark the legal drinking age is 18, but kids can walk into any store buy beers if you are 15, they never check their age. I don't think it's a big problem here. After the first couple of times with a hangover and responsible parents, they get the picture and don't drink too much anyways.

Just to compare...here you can't get a drivers license unless you are 18 and in the US I think it's 15. Now tell me what's the most dangerous action?

I totally agree with you. TOTALLY.
Those big fat american people, who think that they're GOD. (this is not for all the american people, but America keeps the state/country with the most Fat people.)

senne.

Back