Aqua Opinions

Matrix Agent

Masochist Mascot
This really isn't a question, but I just wanted to know what everybody's opinon on the new interface is.

Anybody find any signifigant problems or something great? Construcitive criticism only please.

i love it! i love the dock, having all the window controls in one place & being able to close a background window... it's really great to have an interface designed from the beginning for multitasking, color, large screen etc.

i'd like to be able to move the dock to the sides of the screen, or even create my own.. and also to have tabs or some layer of hierarchy... but then the dock is meant to hold your 5 or 10 most used apps, not every program on your HD like some ppl apparently think.

i'm still adjusting to the new finder & directory structure, but it's already much better than when i installed the beta last week, so i guess it's just a matter of getting used to it.

not really aqua-related but i'm also finding some of the command line stuff really useful (the setiathome version for rhapsody works great under the public beta!! fast too!)

this is the perfect operating system...

I would like to see the Menu Bar at the top and the fonts a bit smaller.. It is a bit marshmallow like. I do like the dock, but I have shrunken it to fit my needs.

-Phillip

Is anyone annoyed by the dock? does it pop up in the wrong place at the wrong time? I find that when you have multiple files of the same type that dragging the cursor over them to reveal their names is very annoying.

Back