Archive & Install and now a Safari Problem

So today I just did a Archive & Install of OS X because it was really slowing down. It's still at 10.3.7 (havent upgraded to 10.3.9 since Archive & Install). But I'm having issues with Safari. When I start it; it will bounce about 2 times and then the arrow appears under it in the Dock; however I never get a beachball or browser window; and I am unable to click any of the Safari menus in the menubar.

I've tried deleting prefs. Same issue. Any ideas?
For now I'll use Camino; but the way it scrolls is getting to me quickly.

Thanks in Advance! :)

P.S. - Otherwise the Mac has been running great like new since the archive & install.

EDIT: I'll probably leave it at 10.3.7 until I get more RAM and Tiger.

Glad that you were able to do something. From talking to you earlier it seemed like one hairballing death spiral. You really need some more RAM... 256 is just ridiculous for what you're doing. I think you're getting a bit too fond of those spinning beachballs....

Best of luck :)

Qion said:
Glad that you were able to do something. From talking to you earlier it seemed like one hairballing death spiral. You really need some more RAM... 256 is just ridiculous for what you're doing. I think you're getting a bit too fond of those spinning beachballs....

Best of luck :)

Yes I am quite fond of the beachballs.
I couldnt help notice that your post count is (edit) two more higher!!
Trying to catch up?
::ha::

riccbhard said:
Yes I am quite fond of the beachballs.
I couldnt help notice that your post count is one more higher!!
Trying to catch up?
::ha::

Oh bite me :p

Back