Are Adobe Studio 8 and Mac 10.5 compatible?

webexplorer

Registered
I tried to search two words on this forum.

Studio 8 and Mac OS 10.5. I can't have both to search them on the forum.

I heard that Mac Adobe Studio 8 is not compatible with 10.5.

I am using 10.4.11 for the Studio 8 which works fine. I would love to upgrade the 10.5, but I do not want to spend my money to upgrade the Adobe's CS3 (or CS4?). You know, in general, Adobe has billions of dollars.

Found the actual answer here:
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...0.5&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz&client=firefox-a

"Will older versions of Adobe creative software—such as Creative Suite 2 and
Macromedia Studio 8 software—support Mac OS X Leopard?
A. While older Adobe applications may install and run on Mac OS X Leopard, they were
designed, tested, and released to the public several years before this new operating system became available. You may, therefore, experience a variety of installation, stability, and reliability issues for which there is no resolution. Older versions of our creative software will not be updated to support Mac OS X Leopard. For a complete overview of compatibility between Adobe creative applications and Mac OS X Leopard, see the chart on page 2.
"

Thank you for the information. It sounds a bad news to me. I feel that we would sue the Adobe because most of us who bought Studio 8 which is very expensive software. It makes me feel that the Adobe kicked us off at the end of the road. Oh, well.

You should find out from them if they have a Studio 8 upgrade path. Might save you some money rather than just buying new softare. It really sucks, and I feel badly for you!

Back