Argh... this ****es me off!

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/360/360274p1.html

Rockstar Studios gave Sony exclusive rights to Grand Theft Auto until 2004!

I just bought it for my PC and was only doing that so I could get it for XBOX later on... BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(sigh)

at least PS2 is only $200... maybe i'll give in and actually buy the stupid thing... oh i hate that console so much!

wooo! hopefully more and more games will be sony and nintendo exclusives. I want the XBox to die a painful death.

:mad:
dude... just cuz it says MICROSOFT on the box doesn't mean it's a bad product...

i hate it when people hate microsoft products, just because it says MICROSOFT

grow up with all the "it's m$... must be bad" stuff... it sounds childlike to hate something because of its name

sorry if i sounded angry but that annoys me... alot recently...

I don't think anyone hates the Xbox because of technical reasons. It's just the fact that MS has a REALLY bad track record in terms of abusing its powers. Xbox is designed as a way for MS to elbow into people's living rooms. Remeber, when IE 4 came out, many people actually liked it because it REALLY was a better browser (in terms of its DOM and scriptability), but as soon as it became established, MS used it to crush its comeptitors.

After seeing MS abusing its powers over and over again, it's pretty logical that people become weary of its products.

Sure, Sony and Nintendo doesn't get my vote for being friendly corporations, but you kinda have to choose which devil you'd rather tango with... And I don't think I want to tango with MS.

Very good Phat. I agree. I have played Halo on XBox. and it kicks ass. But I want the XBox to die, because they took my favorite game company away from me. and now I hope they die too, for turning their backs on Macintosh. Death to XBox, M$, and Bungie Studios.

Originally posted by Nummi_G4
Very good Phat. I agree. I have played Halo on XBox. and it kicks ass. But I want the XBox to die, because they took my favorite game company away from me. and now I hope they die too, for turning their backs on Macintosh. Death to XBox, M$, and Bungie Studios.

After they port Halo to Mac, of course :D
Praypraypraypraypraypraypraypraypray

Sorry bout the double post, but I found this online and its from online like 15 days ago! So it looks like that they still have plans, but are a bit busy now. Cross your fingers.

Here
Ill be updating...
Found this in an interview with macgamer...

"The code is being ported from the Xbox to run on the Mac and PC and we'll see what needs to be done. Once the Xbox version was done, people went away for a while and came back, we're playing it to make sure it doesn't suck. Now we're figuring out how we do it and who does what, it's taken a long time and been a huge pain in the ass. The good news is that the preliminary stuff is taken care of and people are working with the code to get it working."

Back