Argh

whitesaint

cocoa love
This Forum is dying we need more Developer Discussions and problems here. I hate Apple's mailing list because it's a mailing list and every discussion you get is in an e-mail. It would be great if we all could come here to discuss Cocoa Programming and all the other aspects of programming with OS X.

sorry about the previous reply. I'm sitting in school right now and only 7 minutes til lunch! Argh i can't wait any longer...

It is being the longest day ever.

I think this happens to most programming message boards - there just isn't that much people can help each other with. I think most of us are still learning obj-c, which gives us a bit to converse about, but beyond that, when people write programs, there may be a class or two they need to find, but there's not much else people can help them with.

If the board is going to have any long life, it's going to be with topics like the MVC one you brought up - discussion of theory. That or if the the community here came up with some goal it wanted to achieve - some bundle of apps we wanted or something, with a few people working on each, or at least some project receiving massive feedback from the community - like somebody writing a game and doing constant polls on how users would want the game structured.

Back