Article: Microsoft stealin other ppls technologies? ... not a surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye bye, "Microswipe"! :)
EDIT: Anyone seen "Pirates of the Sillicon Valley"? It's about how Microsoft stole from Apple, go pick it up.

gotta love the following quoted part... it's about microsoft having deleted mail from over a year during which they were having meetings with Burst and the reaction of the judge...

"So the judge ordered Microsoft to produce the missing messages. The employee PCs, the servers, and the off-site backup tapes have to be searched and soon. The Microsoft lawyers complained that would be like finding a needle in a haystack. The judge reminded them that it was they who had put that needle in the hay."

"Bye bye, "Microswipe"!
EDIT: Anyone seen "Pirates of the Sillicon Valley"? It's about how Microsoft stole from Apple, go pick it up."

Yeah just as ,uch as Apple stole from Xerox.. also featured in the movie.. stop botching about what MS did.. apple did it as well... we all know the story.. let's grow up...mommy MS stole from me... yes dear and you stole from your cousin.. so shut up!!!!!

So, you mean that Xerox would have given that GUI stuff to the world?

Personally, I beg to differ :rolleyes:

If it wasn't for Apple MOST computers would still be with black and white monitors and keyboards only :p

i think im going to close this thread, this debate gets old quickly... check one of 500 other threads about ms bashing and who copied who if you want your jollies in guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back