ATTO PCI Express UL2D -

rbollinger1212

Registered
Hello All -

I have an older ATTO UL2D SCSI (Ultra2) (80/MB sec) card. I am running OS X 10.4.5 I need a driver for this card and i cannot find one!

ALl i get is the firmware updater, and that has made no difference at all.

I wouild like to get this driver and see if i get better performance, I am not sure what I am currently getting but I owuld like more.

Any Ideas?

Robert

autotech.com has the latest drivers for all the cards their are still supporting. I have always used attos cards in the past but I tell you they are providing updated drivers for lots of them. PCI expess SC for example. If it is running in your machine right now then I guess the 3v or 5v questions are not necessary as not all mac provide 3v or 5v support. Also atto does have a free utility to benchmark the performance of the card. good luck. P.S. chances are that the performance of the drive or drives will be the limiting factor. I do still have an older raid we still do some work on. It uses an SGI box with 4 ultra wide channels out to 6 drive raid 3. I think it is using the 10,000 rpm ultrastar IBM series drives which were pretty fast for their day hit save on the 2gig photoshop file and those cards would lite that box up like it christmas!

Back