Audio and video on iPod Video 60GB are out of sync

gabrielleitao

Issac Newton loves Apple
Hello,

I have an Apple 5G iPod 60GB that has video playback, but Im having a little audio/video problem. I converted the videos using ImTOO iPod Converter and Videora (all on my PC) and when I manage to paly the videos on my iPod, the video and the audio was out of sync, they didn't match. That was pretty annoying for me and I couldn't find a solution for my problem. BTW, I converted the videos into MPEG-4 format.

Is this a problem with my iPod or the video converter?
However, when I downloaded MP4 videos for my iPod from Video.Google.com and I put them on my iPod, the videos were just fine, and they were not out of sync.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,
Gab

what happens when you play the files on the pc? that can be done with qt player, or in itunes itself.

I played on the PC and the video was just fine...

I used to use PC, I have one in the livin room ( my father used it) and I got a Mac, I use in my room.

I sstill prefer Mac, believe me! :D lol.... Look... maybe it is the iPod Video Converter software, I agree with you... I have a question... What software for iPod Video Convertion do you recommend me to download or buy for Mac OS X? Im sick of PC... I will alwats use my Mac for real things ( Video and Audio edition... Convertion... Gaming) because that is why Macintosh is so wonderful... It Works!!!

So, any ideas?
Thanks for the help...

Gab

There are two ways you can do this.. iTunes allows you do to it and iSquint. QuickTime Pro does too, but it is cumbersome in my small dark and dank mind - all via the Mac.

Back