Authenticateing When Using Isync. "sory, You Entered An Invalid Password.

DrewP.

Registered

I have recently reinstalled Os 10.42 on my power mac g5 and prior to this the system just acted, well I suppose , corrupted. It would freeze constantly and need to be rebooted over and over. So I reinstalled everything updated everything and now having problems with i sync. The box I get is Please enter the password for " my name's Power Mac g5". I have had vile vault on and use the key chains and have had the same password the entire time . I had reinstalled previously to this and did not have any of the current problems . In the Authenticate box it asks for password. then under that it has a spot for or arrow for details when that is clicked , I get information for Application: Kc Sync when I look there it is a file that contains information about this application and I don't understand, or just to afraid to mess with it . The Authenticate Box for sync doesn't seem to hurt anything just annoying at this point because when i sync starts up this will pop up and will stay on screen till I get the password incorrect 3 times then will just disappear until next time , I don't know what this means please help. DrewP. Thanks.

Back