Awwww. Admiral AK's first post

That might have been my first one :p I cant remember :eek: -- maybe the prospect of OS X on intel was enought to push me to join and start posting lol ;-)

anyone else find any older ones ? :p

so right off the bat he had to show off all the languages he knows:p

obviously you were just getting warmed up then. the people you were talking to still have 11, 39 and 51 posts. They may never know they were dealing with a legend:D

not to mention how much more important that makes your opinion look now that you have over 4000 posts. and people come from far and wide just to observe your post count:rolleyes: :p

awwww this is so hilarious :p
Am I the main attraction now on OS X.com ? :p

(goes to check his PM mailbox with all the fan mail :p)

you know there are some original OSXers that don't show up any more like VGZ... I wonder what happened to them :confused:

AdmiralAK --- a legend in the making :p -- maybe we can make a TV show out of it like the WB has popstars :p

Admiral

he he I remember the SU member thing.
It was one of teh proposed "new" ranks for OS X members that reached 1000 post lol :p

wdw - no wonder the server ground to a halt. Doing a AdmiralAK search hits every post in this joint. lol

testuser rest assured my psychiatrist has since prescribed effective medication to better control those types of outbreaks.
note: took me 5 months to work up the courage to make that first thread. As you can see I did entertain myself. lol

and admiral still asks about greek every 5th post:p

i wish apple would just make the greek and give him something new to complain about:D

;)

and as for klink - i get the impression he still talks to himself but has learned to make it all one continious thought:p :p

;)

no really klink, what did you end up saying to the person that got them all riled up and kicked off the site with all their posts removed?:D

I am pretty sure there must have been another post in there before the greek one...

btw...where is my greek apple ? :p :p lol

I remember the old klink...must be all that techno he had listened to that made him a raving lunatic....oh oh...that must be me in a few years :eek: (at least I know jazz will calm me down :p)

Addy, old or new Klink, is still a Klink. They're really one in the same.
You know what I'm talking about right Klink? Of coarse Klink, who can argue? Not me Klink. I like Klink. You like Klink, Klink? Eh, Klink grates on my nerves Klink.

Ed, must of been the words "please & thank you" that did it.

Both of you klinks!
just fetch me a new rocord for my turn tables :p the crows are getting wild ;) lol

I prefer to call my secondary personality Jack :p LOL :p

Back