Bad Mac Experience!!!

what is a Mac center? how is this a bad Mac experience? wouldn't this be a bad job experience? in anycase, you should have followed her instructions.

i'd blame it on florida. after the election, i'm blaming everything on florida. :D

seriously, sorry to hear about it. but if this is how the interview process went, you're probably better off without this particular job. just imagine actually working for these people :eek:

Originally posted by itanium
what is a Mac center? how is this a bad Mac experience? wouldn't this be a bad job experience? in anycase, you should have followed her instructions.

Mac Center is an authorized seller of Mac computers. It's a bad job experience actually.

posting her email or anymore information about her than you already have would not be appropriate.

i think you'll find in the business world that people like her are a dime a dozen.

there will be other jobs.

i completely agree with itanium. look at it this way - life now owes you one. no doubt the job you do end up getting will be far better and you will look back on this as a learning experience and be glad that you didn't get it. :)

Originally posted by dlloyd
You wouldn't happen to have an e-mail address for this "Judy Harris', would you?

I do as the moderator says... I will remove this post... but tell you this... The moderator is right they are a dime a dozen. I cannot give you the e-mail address.

Originally posted by itanium
posting her email or anymore information about her than you already have would not be appropriate.

i think you'll find in the business world that people like her are a dime a dozen.

there will be other jobs.

I agree and I apologize... to update you... I went to the drug lab today... and they said I did nothing at all wrong the problem lies on the hiring side not what I did... They said that by me going when they asked means I had nothing to hide for the drug screening test.

Apologies to the moderators, I won't do it again!
I hope this doesn't scar your Apple experience too much.

Apologies to the moderators, I won't do it again!
I hope this doesn't scar your Apple experience too much.

It doesn't... Just because bad "Apples" [people] exist I should not be scared of Apple... :)

The mac is the best move I made...

I'm glad you think so. I just got my iBook, and I love it. I wouldn't trade it for anything. (OK, maybe a Powerbook G4...)

I'm glad you think so. I just got my iBook, and I love it. I wouldn't trade it for anything. (OK, maybe a Powerbook G4...)

the mac is an elegant machine... Full of grace and beauty.

Back