Best New Os X App Everrrrr

That's awesome!!!!:D
icon14.gif

Wow, that's incredible. Just an hour ago I was looking all over the Internet for just such a program to record the sound out of my computer to grab a real audio stream. But I gave up since nothing existed.

Then I stumbled onto this thread. Thanks!!!!!

I've been wanting a program like this for over a year, but nothing existed.

This is amazing new technology. It TRULY EMPOWERS YOU. I've been wanting this SOOO LONG...

I have been wanting to extract part of a sound from a Super Nintendo game called Zombies Ate My Neighbors for some time now. With SNES 9X I can play the game on my computer (and have it look better than on my GF's TV), and Audio Overload can convert game audio files to normal formats. However, to do this, I needed some way to extract the audio from the ROM file, a task for which Audio Overload suggested this:
"SPC and VGM files can be extracted using any of the major SNES or SMS emulators for the PC."
Now I don't have a PC, nor am I going to in this lifetime if I can avoid it. So this program—AudioHijack—has solved the issue entirely! Now I just need to find a good, preferably free, AIFF editor to isolate the sound I wanted....

Originally posted by sheepguy42
I have been wanting to extract part of a sound from a Super Nintendo game called Zombies Ate My Neighbors for some time now. With SNES 9X I can play the game on my computer (and have it look better than on my GF's TV), and Audio Overload can convert game audio files to normal formats. However, to do this, I needed some way to extract the audio from the ROM file, a task for which Audio Overload suggested this:
"SPC and VGM files can be extracted using any of the major SNES or SMS emulators for the PC."
Now I don't have a PC, nor am I going to in this lifetime if I can avoid it. So this program—AudioHijack—has solved the issue entirely! Now I just need to find a good, preferably free, AIFF editor to isolate the sound I wanted....

quicktime pro will edit the AIFFs. Get a serial number

Back