Beware of Logitech beta drivers!

hazmat

Rusher of Din
Just a warning: Logitech mouse drivers are now out in beta for OS X. BE CAREFUL! At least for Windows, I have seen their beta drivers when uninstalled remove both mouse and keyboard drivers, leaving the OS unaccessible. I have seen this on both NT and 2k. Good thing when it happened on 2k, I have VNC running. Logitech sucks big time, mostly with their software, and also support. Absolutely pathetic.

You're kidding right? The driver teams are completely different... this is a lame post IMHO which makes me lame for replying I guess.

Warning: Any software application or driver you may download may cause problems to your system due to poor programming and lack of Quality Assurance testing. This is not to say that All software is bad, but some is. You've been warned!

I have logitech and works fine, as Homer said no driver is required, but then only normal click works and you can't use command-click, rollin or option[alt]-click.

Originally posted by zerologic
You're kidding right? The driver teams are completely different... this is a lame post IMHO which makes me lame for replying I guess.

This reply really wasn't necessary. I was trying to help people avoid potential problems. That's what this site is for. Then yes, I guess your reply was lame.

Back