Big Budget Tourism

Kristjan

Different, I think...
Let's say you've just won $5 million on the lottery, or something like that. You have no job, no girlfriend and no obligations at home. You decide to travel around the world, one big long trip. Where would you go, and why?

Cupertino, California

why not?! i could probably give all my $$$ just for the rights to have my own studio apartment at Apple Headquarters and stay there for the rest of my life.... WHY NOT?!

I live right next to Cupertino (insert look of envy here), but I would still spend all of my money to live in Apple for one day. :)

well... several places

First stop over at Steve's place in apple's HQ and say hello and shake his hand ;)

from there: Japan -- play with FOMA phones and learn some japanese from the locals

then china: to see the great wall, see some of the maching military people (lol Admiral = military buff :p), adn sample food and also visit a few friends

then vietnam: since I know vietnamese people, I want to see first hand with what they relate to as culture and homeland

from there russia and poland (visit the kremlin lol)
then germany, swizzerland practice my german and see friends
then france, see the eifell tower and talk a little french
then england to see a few friends, mock my X, and go out clubbing :p
from there Cannes and southern france for a few days at the beach, moving on to italy, to keep company to all those nice looking italian girls ;)

from there greece for a few months, see friends and what not (especially for teh going out part), then I will wrap up my world tour by visiting norway ( I want to see what Tronheim is like since I have friends living there :p), then canada to tell the good news to my mother lol :p
and then back in boston ;)

So that would be a one year tour, in which time I will have accumulated enough contacts for a good career and a huge "little black book" lol :p

Admiral - international man of mystery :p

The first place I wanna visit is Iceland, so I can hang out with Bjork! ;-)

After that I want to go to the UK and China and hang out with my friends there.

Than I want to hit all the noteworthy museums in the world.

And finally land in Australia live happily ever after with my sweetie... :)

I used to live the Bay Area, so no desire to see Cupertino again...

-B

I'd like to start with Florence, Italy. To that I'd add Russia, China and Japan. Then, I'd go to the states and see Silicon Valley, spend a half-year riding across the US on a Harley, spend a half-year wandering New York, and round it off with a stay in Cuba. I'd avoid any tourist-ee places and just go my own way.

First, I'd fly to Canada and learn to speak their native tounge.

Then, I'd fly Jet Blue to the next MacWorld Keynote and wait outsite from 2Am.

Then I'd put the rest of the money in the bank.

Fun! :D

Back