Bill Gates----

Siq

No worries!
All in favour of bill gates being brutalized with steel pipes and pepper spray by an angry mob reply I!

hehe...

Well, if he busts into my house and gets a copy of windows running on any of my computers (*especially* my new G4...), then yeah, I'll supply the steal pipes.

Until then, he's just the CEO of a *big* company. I got nothing against him at the moment. I don't like his products, but I bet he's a nice guy.

Now XP may really pinch a few nerves, but lets remember, we don't have to install it ;-)

Ok, so maybe some business will require it, but if the business wanted, they could go to linux or Mac OS.

cheeres

Bill gates, one of if not THE richest persons in the world? Nice guy? aw cmon money corrupts everyone :D

Bill's money stemmed from starting his own business doing what he loved - being a software geek of the 70's. The money came afterwards. The fact that he is a bad-software geek is irrelevant. He made some choices long ago that were better than Apple's.

I could use more money - and not be corrupted (I think...)

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were just two of many hackers of yesteryear which helped create all the computers we take for granted today. I tell you one thing, if I could create something that would net me 56 billion pounds I would do it and wouldn't have a second though about threads like this.

developers developers developers developers developers developers!

Whew, getting sweaty.

He's right, though.

Well i for one am all for brutalizing bill gates. o well.....

Hummm by the way how do you change your status tile thing (i am "junior member" and i hate that)

Well i for one am all for brutalizing bill gates. o well.....

Hummm by the way how do you change your status title thing (i am "junior member" and i hate that)

bill just made some F*cking good choices in his life, that's why he has lots of money.

but it's your choice if u don't wanna use his product.:p

Back