Bluetooth Headphones for your iPod

Good idea, BUT I have a shuffle! I guess in a couple of years it will be possible to get something smaller and more discrete that will also work on anything with a headphone jack, the only problem then is either they will have a built-in battery or will need batteries regularly. I personally wouldn't wear those ones, they look a bit... ****.

fjdouse said:
Good idea, BUT I have a shuffle! I guess in a couple of years it will be possible to get something smaller and more discrete that will also work on anything with a headphone jack, the only problem then is either they will have a built-in battery or will need batteries regularly. I personally wouldn't wear those ones, they look a bit... ****.

No, I wouldn't wear them either. I've currently got a pair of wireless headphones but I'd definitely never wear in them in public. Ideally I'd like in-ear headphones like the current iPod but without the cable. I seem to get it hooked on doorhandles and suchlike. It also looks weird if you wear black. The only problem with in-ear headphones and no cable would be that they'd be really easy to lose. I don't think batteries would be an issue as they could just use hearing aid batteries (i.e. the small ones about the size of a 5p piece).

neat. would be nice to know how much they are. Anybody have any ball-park ideas as to how much they'd cost?

Shookster said:
No, I wouldn't wear them either. I've currently got a pair of wireless headphones but I'd definitely never wear in them in public. Ideally I'd like in-ear headphones like the current iPod but without the cable. I seem to get it hooked on doorhandles and suchlike. It also looks weird if you wear black. The only problem with in-ear headphones and no cable would be that they'd be really easy to lose. I don't think batteries would be an issue as they could just use hearing aid batteries (i.e. the small ones about the size of a 5p piece).
Agreed, one good thing with my shuffle is the whole thing, incl. lanyard etc all fit under my t-shirt without being noticable, but yeah, I wear black a lot and they do stick out.

CJ MAC OSX IPOD said:
I HATE WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too ;-)

CJ MAC OSX IPOD said:
cool but there a bit big ?
Yeah, a bit too big I think you'd look a bit of a k**b walking down the street with them, people would throw rotten fruit at you and laugh, but give it time. The IDEA makes sense, I know HP have done something similar.

The name is a bit dodgy too - iMuff, yeah right!

Back