bluetooth headset?

sUICIDE_mONKEY

Registered
Heya,
my sis bought a new sony-ericsson t630 today, pretty sweet wee fone, anyway i'm plannin on gettin her a good handsfree kit for christmas, was wondering if anyone has any recomendations?... I dont really know much about them at all so should i really be looking for, besides like long battery life....
the ones ive been looin at are the :
Sony-ericsson HBH-602
JABRA BT250
Logitech Freedom

I have the logitech bt headset and it's really great. I think it has one of the longest battery duration for bt headsets. It feels light and easy to wear even though the size is not as small as other devices.
Am using it with my t610 and my powerbook. Works very fine..

I have the logitech bt headset and it's really great. I think it has one of the longest battery duration for bt headsets. It feels light and easy to wear even though the size is not as small as other devices.
Am using it with my t610 and my powerbook. Works very fine..

the Dallab one doesnt seem to be available over here in eu, looks pretty nifty tho....
zammy whats the mic like?does it pick up much backround noise?

Can't tell. Never heard myself when there was lot of noise in the background. But I suppose it should be ok. No one ever complained..

cool think ill get her that one then so.... Oh zammy how do you lengthen the time the fone takes before diverting an unanswered call to 'message minder'(answering machine)??

no bother, just thought you might have come across it, been lookin through the manual and can't find anything, going to get on to customer support tomorrow... it could be under the operators control but its definitely shorter than on her previous fone which is weird

I just tried the Jambra 250 with my PB 17", set the preferences in SKYPE for the JAMBRA 250 but a) I can hear my own voice delayed and repeating and so can the other person - any ideas why? oh, an the other person sounds perfect, no echoes. I am impressed through

Did you test your headset with regular sounds or mp3s? Do you have any audio recording software such as Audio in to test your micro of the headset? Any disturbing devices such as an airport signal or a wireless phone?

as far as I know you don't pair the headset with your cell phone. When an event comes, it searches for it and then pairs. At least this is how it looks like on the screen of my t610. No sign of any headset there. Once I get a ring I still can't hear any signal from my headset. Suddenly there comes a headset icon and I can hear a signal on the headphone. The question is if the headset is paired with the pc.. If so, then you shouldn't be able to use the headset for an incoming cell phone call when the pc is connected to it.
But why not try it? Want me to call you? :)

Back