BOOOOO for the Lakers

I have a comment.

My (former) friend kept talking about the Lakers so much, I couldn't stand it. Lakers this, Lakers that. In addition to that, the Lakers won a lot of games. So he had even more to talk about.

:)

Wow, no Lakers fans on this board?

Just goes to show, Mac users are smart! ;)

Geez, xoot, I hope it wasn't basketball that made your friend a former friend. :( :)

I HATE THE LAKERS!

i just found out today that they won... i didn't even know that they had played 4 games yet!

oh well, there's next year... hopefully shaq has a brain aneurism or something (like he breaks his leg in the finals) so they lose really bad next year

(kidding! jeez! but i do hope they lose really bad next year! :p)

Originally posted by xoot

I'm afraid that's true. :)

Hmm. Too bad. :( I hate to hear about things like that getting between people.

I trust that next year either Sacramento or Dallas (go Mavs! :cool: ) will be able to defeat the Lakers. After all, Sacramento came within a few missed free throws and some *creative* officiating of beating the Lakers and, may I say, beating the Nets. I earnestly hope that NBA uses instant replay to judge some of that stuff.

And when are they going to start calling Shaq for some offensive fouls? :mad: Oh well, I can't talk too much smack about Shaq. He did, after all, force his Laker teammates to get iPods. :)

speaking of iPod's, my boss, an apple fanatic (as i call him, man with 3 G4's (4 if you count the DP)) comes up to me today, seeing that I'm listening to music. he sees my little sony minidisc player and asks

him: "Is that an iPod?"

me: "no... but i wish i had one"

him: "oh"

me: (thinking to myself) "buy me one! buy me one! buy me one!"

ok... sorry for the offtopicness of the message, but it was something i had to write down

Posting in forums is just like playing Uno.

Either you post with the same color and a different number, the same number with a different color, or both. We insane posters are the "Wilds."

Get it? :)

Back