booq bags?

DanTekGeek

MacTechGeek
Im thinking of buying the booq bp.3 system laptop backpack. I am, however, a bit hesitant. The thing looks like a monster, huge! I do need to carry around textbooks and stuff, but Im not a huge fan of overly large backpacks. I was looking for a messenger bag, but couldent find one that would hold my school stuff: 2 binders, 2 books, and maybe some other crap. I know its alot, and I can shrink the amount of stuff by combining binders. The thing making me lean toward the bp.3 is that it says it can hold up to 6 inches of books + a laptop. Does anyone have this backpack, or know someone who does? If not, does anyone have a suggestion of another case that might work?

Well if you got the money to spend spend it. LOL. I'm using a Targus Messenger bag purchased from Best Buy, 49 bucks.

It does the job i need it to do, it holds all my books, laptop, folders, sketchbook etc etc*. Just look around for one in Best Buy/Circuit City or Office Max/Depot that will hold the stuff u need.

*Zip 100 Drive, USB Cable, Headphones, Tungsten E, 3 Zip Drives. 2 Key USB Drives, and my Digital Camera and Card Reader, and a few CD-RWs just in case :eek:

Back