Bootcamp Issues on MacBook Pro

ccomfo1

Registered
I have never seen a thread about this issue in any forum so I am starting to think that I am the only one getting it. I have downloaded every new firmware update and software update for my macbook pro and multiple new versions of bootcamp. However every single one has the same exact issue. I partition the drives and then I dot the part where I have to restart in order to install Windows. With the disk in I restart but instead of getting the windows install screen all I get is a scrambled screen that keep movie around in the windows green and blue colors and black but I can't see anything so I can't install.

I've definitely never had this problem. Bootcamp loaded just fine on my Macbook Pro. Try going to the Apple Store and talking to the guys at the Genius bar. They can most likely help you (if they aren't incompetent). My other recommendation would be to use a different kind of Windows environment on your computer. If you don't need to use that many windows programs at once (since it sucks up your RAM), look for more of a Virtual environment instead of a dual boot. My friend has one running on his Macbook, and it works great.

I think that's happened to me before, but on a PC. All I did was turn the monitor off and on and it was fixed. Not sure if you can do that on a MacBook though...

Back