Boycot Wachovia!

boomw

Registered
Most of us in NC know that Wachovia is called "Walk over ya". But they have added insult to injury. A while ago they switched their online banking to a system that requires you to use Quicken or Microsoft Money to manage your account fully. The bank won't let you enter transactions that haven't posted to their servers. So you can't balance your account online. They promised full integration with Quicken. Well now they have it, but not for the Mac. See the link below. They suck.
http://www.wachovia.com/onlinebanking/faqs_pfm.asp#Mac

Well, I live in NC and have Wachovia account.

Somehow that news didn't shock me because most of Wachovia management team will be driven by formal FirstUnion bank managers..

FirstUnion always has problem with their account online either PeeCee or Mac..

If they can't support PeeCee fully, there is no way they can support Mac because they have no idea what they are doing..

As you know, most of programmers love to blame on Mac rather than their nasty codes..

They always said nothings working on Mac if that is true. They should have burned their PC for a long time ago because I know what kind of problem they have to solve everyday for PeeCee.

I am Mac user who has to use PeeCee at work and happen to be work with programmers.

Oh... boy.. you know rest of story..

But I am sure there will be some solution.

is that in OS X, NONE of the browsers will view the online banking site right. IE 5.1 is able to work with the online banking site, but some text doesn't render properly. I don't know why this is, because IE 5.1 for OS 9 renders it just fine.

Also, OmniWeb can't even work with it (due to the Javascript it uses, which OW doesn't fully support yet - even in 4.1), and Mozilla/Netscape renders it fine, but for some reason, the functionality is broken. Again I think it's due to lack of a complete java implementation.

Wachovia may have had their problems before, but this merger with First Union really killed them. First Union is not known for decent customer service, which is why they wanted Wachovia's name instead of their own.

serpicolugnut wrote:

Wachovia may have had their problems before, but this merger with First Union really killed them. First Union is not known for decent customer service, which is why they wanted Wachovia's name instead of their own.

I am with you, serpicolugnut.

Back