Built-In Support For Two-Button Mouse

dwebster

Registered
I am currently using a Contour Design UniMouse on my G3. When I am in OS X and use the right mouse button to click on an icon, I get a contextual menu. I wasn't sure if this was a known feature of OS X, so I thought I would post it.

Originally posted by dwebster
I am currently using a Contour Design UniMouse on my G3. When I am in OS X and use the right mouse button to click on an icon, I get a contextual menu. I wasn't sure if this was a known feature of OS X, so I thought I would post it.

Yeah that was pleasing to see, but I want more. The scroll wheel works in Cocoa apps but not i carbon or classic and the second button doesn´t work in in classic. Does any one know if we must wait for apple or if this can be done in some other way.

It would be fun to have something like USBoverdrive so that I could use all my 5 mouse buttons.

Originally posted by Mc Mas
It would be fun to have something like USBoverdrive so that I could use all my 5 mouse buttons. [/B]

As I understand, internally Cocoa has support for 32 buttons. Expect third-parties to customize the hell out of the OS.

Back