Bulk html e-mail....

ian27

It all started at 3......
Hey guys,

I have a website which I'm currently maintaining that has a mailing list containing hundreds of subscribers. Is there a programme on the Mac that I can use to send an e-mail newsletter out to these subscribers in one go? The e-mail will also be a newsletter which contains an html template, therefore the programme must be able to send out html e-mails in addition to having the capability of sending to bulk e-mail addresses.

Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Ian

Maildrop
It sends multi-part messages (HTML and plain-text in one message), so those who don't have HTML capable e-mail programs or have HTML e-mail disabled will still get the message.

However: I'd look for a solution on the server. There are nice open source solutions. This way, all you'll have to do is go to a form on the website, enter the stuff and mail from there. The mailing list will stay up to date, without you having to copy hundreds of addresses both ways...

I use a service called Constant Contact that I highly recommend.

http://www.constantcontact.com

It does come with a monthly fee but it's very cheap and you can send as many emails as you want.

There is great group management - full statistics of who, when and how many times...

It's great. They do a free trial too.

Back