burning Windows ISO onto a USB with MacOS Mojave!!!

gasoline101

Registered
Hello, I’ve run into trouble trying to burn Windows ISO onto a usb to put windows on my new computer. Mainly, the files will say they’ve been successfully burnt, but no matter what happens, the new computer always boots to the BIOS screen (the partitioned drive changes nothing). I’ve reformatted the disks, unmounted/mounted, and nothing works. I’ve tried using 3rd party burning programs, Terminal, and my friends Linux computer. Please help!
TL:DR: I’ve tried multiple ways of using my Mac with Mojave to burn a Windows ISO onto a flash drive for new computer, need help figuring out if using my Mac for it is even an option

Have you tried your Boot Camp Assistant? That's one of the purposes for the BCA. You can make a Win10 USB installer from your ISO with BCA, even if you choose not to install Windows on your Mac system.

Last edited:
Hello, I’ve run into trouble trying to burn Windows ISO onto a usb to put windows on my new computer. Mainly, the files will say they’ve been successfully burnt, but no matter what happens, the new computer always boots to the BIOS screen (the partitioned drive changes nothing). I’ve reformatted the disks, unmounted/mounted, and nothing works. I’ve tried using 3rd party burning programs, Terminal, and my friends Linux computer. Please help!vidmate mobdro word counter

TL:DR: I’ve tried multiple ways of using my Mac with Mojave to burn a Windows ISO onto a flash drive for new computer, need help figuring out if using my Mac for it is even an option
my issue got solved thankyou guys!

Back