Business Plan

Win2MAC

Registered
I have swiched recently from Win to Mac. I am in the process of buying a business and am looking for software to build the plan. I have used software for windows called Business Plan Pro and would like to find something similar. If any one has any suggestions please let me know.

Well, I managed to dig this up.

But it doesn't look like fully functioning software for the Mac, it appears to just be the set of templates used by the Windows version. Thus, it requires MS Office to run. It's a start. I'll post if I find anything else.

Win2Mac, did you ever find any business plan software for the Mac? I've found Business-in-a-Box but can't tell if it has a business plan builder. I'd love to know of software!

I looked high and lo and never found anything that was comprible to Business plan Pro. So for the first (and almost last) time I had to dig out the old Windows laptop. Sucks but needed something that was functional for what I needed. And for the record over a year after swiching to a Mac, I have only touched my one remaining windows laptop for this and one website that has n ay to acess it from a Mac browser and I have tried them all.

I looked high and lo and never found anything that was comprible to Business plan Pro. So for the first (and almost last) time I had to dig out the old Windows laptop. Sucks but needed something that was functional for what I needed. And for the record over a year after swiching to a Mac, I have only touched my one remaining windows laptop for this and one website that has n ay to acess it from a Mac browser and I have tried them all.

Well, you could always run it using Parallels Desktop on your Mac mini. That would negate the need for running it on the Windows laptop.

Yes the option to turn my mac mini into a dual system machiine is a viable option, hoever to me the indos machine is a laptop so therefore just as easy to boot into that on the rare occasion. It's not that old and for as little as I need it for it is functional.

NOW for you Natobasso, may the gates of heavan open for you and wealth and happiness pour out from it. I am about to start writing another business plan for a expansion loan and this looks perfect.... now if my bank would make there site mac compatable I could put the windows laptop under my tire next to a curb and step on the gas..... If and hen I do I'll be sure to film it.

That's high praise! Thank you.

If you got an Intel Mac you could very well step on the gas. ;) Run Parallels or Bootcamp and install XP directly on the machine. Pretty sweet!

Good luck with your business plan, and let us know how it goes!

Wow... let me blow the dust off this thread.

I have been searching for a few days now for a Business Plan program for mac and have not been able to find anything other than fundableplans.com. I am very surprised about this... I would think Mac users would also need something like..... lets say..... a business plan program!

Well, you could always run it using Parallels Desktop on your Mac mini. That would negate the need for running it on the Windows laptop.

How hard or should I say how much money does it take to do this? Also, once you do this are we now open to the PC viruses?

Natobasso... have you used this program first hand? What are your thoughts?

NOW for you Natobasso, may the gates of heavan open for you and wealth and happiness pour out from it. I am about to start writing another business plan for a expansion loan and this looks perfect.... now if my bank would make there site mac compatable I could put the windows laptop under my tire next to a curb and step on the gas..... If and hen I do I'll be sure to film it.

I know this has been a few years since this posting... but I was wondering if you used it and what your thoughts were? Is it like business plan pro? It is not that much money... but never the less I do not want the finished product looking cheap. The 90 day money back does help... just wanting some opinions prior to buying it.

Back