Buying Mac Games

Noonster

Registered
Does anyone know any good places to buy form online that ship to the UK??

See a few games i want and looked on a few sites, but they dont seem to have them (not updated).

Thanks in advance

Personally I'm a fan of AppleStore UK. I've bought PC games from Amazon before now, and although they despatch the same day, they send stuff by VERY slow snail mail that can take a week to arrive. Apple, although they despatch "within 6–8 days" are actually MUCH faster as they use courier services, so I have received everything I've ordered from them 2–3 days after placing my order.

I used to use Amazon for all my Mac games, however I rarely play games on my G5 now. I am not sure of you play multiplayer games online but that’s all I will play – namely Moh:AA however there is a lack of Voice Communication software available for the Macintosh platform, namely the two top ones ‘Teamspeak’ and ‘Ventrilo’.

Back in the day ‘Roger Wilco’ used to be available, however the program was very dated and only ran in Classic. I will be more than happy to go back to the Mac for gaming when this becomes available + decent Anticheat such as DMW scanner.

I am not sure of you like Ravensheild but if you mail me I have a copy here that’s just gathering dust.

Pippin said:
however there is a lack of Voice Communication software available for the Macintosh platform, namely the two top ones ‘Teamspeak’ and ‘Ventrilo’.

Ain't that just the awful truth! As a Mac online gamer – MoH Spearhead & Call of Duty – it's SO frustrating not being able to communicate with the rest of the clan. Currently investigating Skype, but it's a nightmare trying to get all the PC wallahs in {**9**}*TheNiners* to switch.

Personally, I'd go for MacGold. They usually have some really good prices, along with free first class delivery to the UK. And they've never given me any hassle in the years that I've been using them.

Back