Can someone explain to me why a PB from Ireland to the UK.....

Convert

Tech
Is being shipped by "TNT Nederland B.V"?

COrrect me if im wrong....but Ireland is next to the UK....the carried this morning was somethign else...

But Nederland?
WHY?

Where did you buy the Powerbook? The Apple Europe shipping, repair etc policies are Europe wide.. TNT Netherland sounds a bit weird, I must say ..

Was it a new Mac, or coming from repair? (which would have happened in Netherlands for all Europe) .. anyway, congrats for the Powerbook if it was new... ;)

Yeah it was new, I have the shipping email,a nd the address is in Ireland.

For all ythose with no geog skills whatsoever...

. THis dot is Ireland .This dot is the UK (where I am). ---->The nederlands is far away there somewhere. LOL
7 hours ago the PB was sent off.
The carrier was TNT express or something. Came back from school (imma young one) and realised it had changed. To...TNT Nederland B.V (When i go to the tracher it says the carrier is KUEHNE & NAGEL HIGH TECH LOGISTICS)

Hmm.

Sorry, Im just excited about it

all stuff from the UK store ships from Holland, I guess it's cheaper (storage) but still pretty quick.

When I've tracked purchases in the past I've always seen them go through Holland. Also, the tracking always seems a little behind the times. The package normally turns up ahead of when the tracking says it should!

When I bought my iBook I think it came straight from Japan (or Taiwan or somewhere) and it seemed to go through every country in Europe before it reached me in the UK. It got stuck in Luxembourg for a while if I recall.

Perhaps Apple likes its products to take the scenic route!

I think the sales staff and offices are based in Ireland, but the hardware is in The Netherlands/Holland (is there a difference?).

My iMac came from The Netherlands.

Netherland (that's the real name of the country, Holland is just a region of Netherland) has the biggest ports of the whole Europe (if not of the world). There is a lot of merchandise that transit through Amsterdam/Rotterdam and that is stored there for a short time.

Ahh....thanks for the info...

Njot to be a pain, but anyone want to estimae when the Pbook will come?

Any reasons why its stayed in holland for almost a week?

LMAO!!!!

Dude...I love Royal Mail....especially because they failed to reach any of their targets....takes some strength (or suicidal tendencies) to do that

Back