Can you make the arrow go away?

Decado

Kallikanzaroi
I use the zoom-function of 10.2 to watch movies in fullscreen, but the annoying thing is that the arrow-pointer is visible. i can't move it out of the way, cuz then the whole screen moves. any tips?

Can't you just put the mouse in the corner of the screen? Like the upper right or lower right usually work the best.

-Juxel

Nopp, cuz then i get to see the menu-bar. When in zoom-mode the screen follows the arrow.

What kind of files are you playing? There's a free mpeg player that features fullscreen mode: Playlist Player. Find it at versiontracker.com

I have noticed that if I use Mac OS X's zoom feature to zoom streaming videos on the web, after a few sconds, the arrow will automatically move itself out of the way. Am I the only one with this wonderful feature?

the conditions are....:
don't touch the mouse!!!!
after three seconds (to ten at the most) the mouse will go away. It is the same for DVD Player

You can actually set the timing for the disappearing arrow and controller in the DVD player, though. Go to the preferences. The arrow and controller will disappear, unless the arrow is IN the controller, still.

Enjoy your disappearing cursors

Back