Cannot Run .JAR file !!! HELP!!

mountainpeake

Registered
Okay, so I downloaded this program a few days ago, it was running great and it would open up and execute and everything so it would work. However recently when i click to open, it opens the application but nothing else happens. It shows that it is running and everything but the application isnt showing up so i quit it and reopen it and nothing seems to happen... can someone please help me? maybe i ahve done something wrong maybe i havnt i dont know but all my java settings have been set to proper and im updated and everything. im running on Leoperd 10.5.8 if that helps.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Okay, so I downloaded this program a few days ago, it was running great and it would open up and execute and everything so it would work. ...

PLEASE HELP ME!
If I understand you correctly, your .jar file ran for a while but that it does not run now. Is this correct?

Well, you should calm down. Your hair is not on fire. Take a deep breath and reread your post. You will see that you have not given even a hint of what your problem may be. You have only repeated several times that the .jar file does not work followed by cries for help.

Three questions:
  1. Give a link to the .jar file.
  2. What does the program do?
  3. Which Mac are you using?

Give any other relevant information that may help to diagnose the problem.

OKay, well i downloaded it from http://www.powerbot.org/vb/, its at the top it says download, after i downloaded the program worked great from there after a few days it would just stop opening up, it would show that it is running but after that nothing would happen. Im using a Macbook running on 10.5.8 leoperd. The program is meant to bot on a online game called runescape, automatically does stuff, you have to input scripts into the thing to make the scripts work and thats what i was doing it automatically does it for you.

Is Java installed? JAR files are java archives hat need to be run trough a Java interpreter. Sun makes one, try opening the file in Safari.

Back