Canon

A Canon what? I have a Canon camcorder, Canon digital camera, Canon 35mm Rebel camera and used to have a Canon BubbleJet printer. Never had a problem with them, in fact, I'm a bit of a 'Canon Fan' if you will.

Sorry if i came off a little harsh im just alittle angery at them for saying there making drivers for my C555 printer after i spent what about $200 dollars on it
so i would like to have some support in OSX
Thanks

No, I agree. Canon have not been considerate of Mac users. Not one of the consumer printers in their current line-up for Australia is supported. ZERO. ZILCH. And are they planning to make drivers? No, their line for the last three months has been "we are reviewing the demand for updated Mac drivers for our printers".
If you write to them, they'll tell you exactly that. Not "We are committed to supporting the Mac community" or even "hey, it says Mac on the box, so we'd better keep up with the Macs."
I bought a 2100SP not long ago and allready it is gathering dust after doing only a couple of pages. Having bought printers from each of the 3 big-brands (HP, Canon and Epson) I have never been really satisfied with any.
Here's to the paperless office! :p

Well since you put it that way, I am a bit frustrated that they haven't released drivers for their CanoScan scanner line for OS X. I need a scanner, and lover the $99 one, but it doesn't work natively in 10. :(

They did, however, say that they were working on it and a software update would be available soon.

See This is what im talking about Canon has had the damn time (excuse me) to release them for almost a year, and lets see how long has xp been out 2weeks and they already have drivers for it im just alittle mad at them for it
i personally like there products just not how the support them.
Andy

Back