Can't afford a G5??

You're right, I didn't think there was any way to make the G5 case uglier, but there you go (lol!)

yeah, those apple loans with the 27 % interest really ownz0r...plus they only would give me 2000 bucks...oy...To deal with my single proc 733 woes i am gonna throw a powerlogix dual 1.25 ghz upgrade card in there and wait till dual 3 ghz g5's, yeay.

Why??? It's almost as ugly as my FrankenBox PC:

:p

But then again I'm not too happy with the G5's case either. :(

Sheesh people, such high standards! Kudos to the guy for doing a good job on something I'd never do (because I'd suck at it, :) )

Originally posted by MDLarson
Sheesh people, such high standards! Kudos to the guy for doing a good job on something I'd never do (because I'd suck at it, :) )

LOL
Did you mean me or him? :D

Man, I'd never tear a Mac appart like that! The very thought makes me sick! :p

a PC on the other hand... >:)

Speaking of which - I might get a Pelican Case donated to make FrankenBox V.2.0 out of it (publicity for a website we host to sell the cases). :D

Hopefully it'll be easier to do than 1.0 since it's plastic! :)

Um, yeah, okay...

That thing looks totally stupid. I mean, the perforated grill goes over the top! Way to uglify a cool-looking computer...

Wow, everyone is seriously comparing it to the G5 case. This means a lot. I say it again: that guy did good job!

Eww... This looks terrible. I mean: The MDD G4 is a nice machine. Why uglify it? Furthermore, this certainly isn't Mac-News or Rumours. -> General. :)

Back