Can't view messages in Mail 2.0!

Jette

Registered
I have just installed Tiger a few days ago, and followed the instructions in the sticky thread for the importation of Mail email messages. I also tried the import utility built-in as well. Some mail boxes imported fine, and I can read the messages. About half of my mailboxes say, for instance, 528 new messages, but do not display any messages in the list. The file is appropriately large and seems to contain the data, but i can't see the messages! In one box i was able to Rebuild and then see the messages, but they promptly disappeared again. The mailboxes window pain shows the number of unread messages, but again, I cannot view them. I am beginning to deeply regret 'upgrading' to OS 10.4 Tiger. Can anyone please help! I need my mail!

I am suddenly having the same problem, sort of. I basically can't see any NEW messages. One time when I opened the program, it showed me several of the new messages I know I've received, but it showed all of them as being from me. Then I opened it again, and the new messages were gone. I've corrected permissions. The option "rebuild mailbox" is grayed out on all of the mailboxes, so there's no way I can do that.

Help!

Back