Capturing Video from Skype and MeBeam

midijeep

Registered
Hi All,
I wanted to get some ideas on how to capture Skype audio calls and the Video from MeBeam.com
Since Skype does not allow video conferencing (more than to video calls) I had to resort to MeBeam.com to show the video during the Skype calls. What I want to do is capture both the video feed and Skype audio to archive. At this point it doesn't matter if the audio and video are in true sync.
Any ideas on how to capture the audio and video or a program that will allow me to do video conferencing (more than 2 people). Free would be best but I will pay for the right application.
TIA

I'll (hopefully) get you started. If you have OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard", you can do screen capture and audio capture (and video capture) with Quicktime. Check the File menu.

GarageBand does audio capture, I believe.

Camtasia is a commercial program that does audio and video capture.

There are lots more.

Hi, everyone.
I'm writing here and hoping for giving you more tips.
There are a lot more programs to capture Skype audio and video, even images. To capture Skype calls for archive in audio formats, you probably can refer to an audio recorder or Garageband. As for capturing video wholly, you can look for screen recorders on Google searching.

Back