Case Suggestions for the iPod?

Matrix Agent

Masochist Mascot
So I've just recieved my new iPod, and predictably, its completely emptied my pockets. So, when I run into some more money, I know what my next purchase is going to be: a case. This case needs to keep all scratches off of the surface, both front and back. It all needs to be durable enough to protect the iPod from a fall. There are tons of cases out there, so which ones have struck your fancy?;)

The Sooper Dooper iPod case from Waterfield Designs is good. And Gary at Waterfield is one of the good guys - they are the single best company that I have ever bought anything off EVER. I recommend them unreservedly

What I don't understand is why are all of the iPod cases dark and ugly?

I mean, you buy an iPod because it looks clean and it's tiny. But the cases are all black and bulky and only show a small part of the iPod!

Why can't anyone make a desent case that's white or transparent and slim to show off the iPod?

This may have what you're ooking for. I wish it had a clip, and also a protector for the top, which could easily be attached to the firewire port.

Oh yeah, sorry I had to pass you in the "Play The Rumors".:D

Check out the following web site:

http://www.xtrememac.com/

I recently purchased their iPod case and I have to say it is really nice! I got the silver case which looks very nice with the iPod. I went to some site looking for info on cases and they recommended this case over all others. I have to agree it is an awsome case!

Back