CD burning Tiger problem

metropical

Registered
dualie G5. X.4.3

With my old guy, a G3, I'd drag n drop folders or items from folders, then click burn and all was well.
There was a point during each burn when I'd be asked to authorize the burn, as some of the stuff was from the User/Lib.

I've tried this same approach a couple times with the new lad and it quits halfway thru with this error.

the operation cannot be completed because one or more of the required items cannot be found. (-43)
Could not open data fork of "<unable to get file path>". (-43)

Same problem with Toast 6.05

I believe the problem has to do with items from the User/Lib that I'm attempting to back-up. Does anyone have n idea for a work-aroud?

Have been traveling... had broken wrist...so after struggle carrying powerbook etc over to Hong Kong , decoded to send it as checked on return.. Powerbook, digital recorder etc all stolen. AND GET THIS MY FRIENDS.. United Airlines (and presumably others)is not responsible for cameras, vcrs, computers, or any other electronic components or similar valuable items contained in checked baggage. That pretty much takes care of it all... this is printed on the inside of our ticket envelope. (which of course your read)...

Now I know why almost everyone gets on the plane carrying all their luggage.. I used to think that was stupid as what is checked baggage for?

I found out,

Jean Grossholtz

Back