Certain pages wont load

TH1RT3EN628

Registered
Starting yesterday, certain pages i go to (ebay, ign, hotmail) haven't been loading. well, they load up until i have to log in, then they get stuck. it all works on my parents old dell, so i know it's not the connection. i'm using wireless internet, but it's not that either, as i have plugged the ethernet cable into my computer, and it still didn't work. and i know it's not the browser because i've tried it with safari (which is the main one i use), internet explorer, and firefox, and it still has the same problem.
i'm trying to think of what else i've tried.... cleared the cookies, turned off my firewall, reset the cable modem and wireless router. that pretty much is the limit of my computer knowledge.
has this happened to anyone else? i'm really stumped as to what is causing this.
oh yeah, i have a PowerBook G4 with OSX version 10.4.6, and Safari 2.0.3. not sure if there's anything else about my computer i need to post, let me know if there is.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

You say the problem occurs during log in? Do you have your user/pass saved to the keychain in OS X? If so it could be a keychain issue. You may want to try deleting the keychain file in your user library, or resetting the keychain.

it seems to have partially fixed its self during the night. it works sometimes, but goes pretty slow. ebay still goes really slow, and doesn't work much of the time.

EDIT: it's back to doing the same thing again.

Back