Chameleon Macs

I think a user-configurable color scheme would be cool. If you don't like the colors you can select white.

Doug

The ability to adapt your Mac to your enviornment would be very tight. Most design firms could create their own identity, or match their Macs to a set identity. Clients might get a kick out of seeing these customized/creative/matching work stations. The ability to allow the Mac to fit in, instead of standing out. Apple is great at making great PCs, now the next step in making them not so obvious. Sure you could hide it, but I would love to be able to match it to my surroundings. This would definitly be seen on TV, because i really hate to see the STANDARD pc on screen, looks so generic, it's time to start something new, almost like furniture. I think i will modify my old G4 when i get my new system, and see if i can make it into a Tivo/mp3 stereo or something, make it black and clear glass, with some blue neon tubes that will show through the cracks and the bottom. And figure out how to make the apples on the side light up depedent on the audio output, my snowed in project. Blah blah, I've sad enough.

Back