Chrome no longer saves passwords since Big Sur upgrade

And to add to the frustration, I've had several places suggest switching to chrome when their @#$% web site doesn't work.
I recently purchased a writing/editing program and was really pissed I had to reinstall Chrome, just to be able to download the program. Then I had to go online and search for "where is it?" so I could then watch the YouTube video to find out where it was secreted away in some new rabbit hole. Then immediately deleted the browser once I get the program.

PS I took some users advice and downloaded Microsoft Edge. It's not bad, has cleaner functionality .. but it can't seem to find passwords. And of course, you need to have an engineering degree if you actually want to get your passwords out of the Mac keychain and into Edge. Just simply click on the floogie and amulet the do dong at ext dot transfer transit terminal. Once you have fumigated the gobbledonk, you will simply copy all or nothing with something or not and upload the dingbat to the flogger.

I recently purchased a writing/editing program and was really pissed I had to reinstall Chrome, just to be able to download the program. Then I had to go online and search for "where is it?" so I could then watch the YouTube video to find out where it was secreted away in some new rabbit hole. Then immediately deleted the browser once I get the program.
Am I daft or is that a typo?

Slightly OT: I am having trouble with Safari showing images - specifically on commerce sites like Home Depot or Menards. I'm wondering what setting I am missing. When I send feedback to the site, I am told to use Chrome.
I was probably typing, "Don't know Edge" and I didn't even see autocorrect corrected into other words. :cool: It would have probably made more sense if it had been corrected to "Don't no Wedge." LOL

I think its a typo. "Don't know Brave".

"Everyone" suggestions Chrome because "all developers" use it -- at least that's the belief. But... its not true.

Safari did introduce some new privacy things that caused Facebook's stock to "plummet" (proving that Apple can't be all bad :) Go read this reddit thread about an issue with Coinbase.com
"Everyone" the operative word here. Sheeple.

Don't you have to enter all your passwords into 1 Password to do that? KeyChain for Mac is excellent and free. Don't really care at this point. I only use Edge when absolutely necessary, like with software designers don't create a website that works with Safari. Since I can't get them to play nice I only use under duress. :)

Back